Ever since our New England trip I have been hellbent on trying to find the best sunscreen for the boys. Most people of color say “oh we don’t need sunblock”…WRONG! I got the worst sunburn of my life and my skin is 25 years old, so I know my boys got burned. My arms are just healing up from the scaly peeling it underwent from just two days in the sun. My sons skin is so sensitive and we have to be careful with the products we use because they get irritated very quickly. So I have done a little research for the best sunscreens for babies and I hope this helps you and your little beach bums!
Top 5 Kid Sun Screens
1. All Terrain KidSport Lotion, SPF 30
2. BabyGanics Cover-Up Baby Sunscreen, SPF 50+
3. Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50
4. Green Babies Zinc Oxide Sunscreen, Unscented, SPF 30
5. Adorable Baby Clear Baby Sunscreen, SPF 30+