This morning I woke up not fully dreading Monday morning but declaring to a very old enemy that they would not over take me. With the glow from the bathroom light I grappled in the dark trying to find it. Only to see it staring back at me on the ottoman infront of my bed.
She is the bane of my existence, we have never been friends. Oh how o long for the days to wander free in my youth. But my disdain only grew after children because the lift and perk that was once there has evaded me. Slowly coming to the realization that how they sit will never be the same. Therefore, I am more dependent on her even though she doesn’t fit comfortably. I stare her down, “Hello brassier, so we meet again”.
Happy Monday all, keep up the good fight this week!😭😩💙✊🏽💋 #dontletherwin
Did you know sex trafficking is the fastest growing organized crime in the US, and a MULTI-MILLION dollar industry in Washington D.C. ALONE!! Over 293,000 American children are at risk of becoming child sex trafficking victims. The statistics literally break my heart. let’s spread awareness and support the organizations that advocate for this cause each and everyday! To learn more about #freedomFebruary campaign and donate, please visit http://fundly.com/freedomfebruary. The goal is $1,000 and 100 Journals in #28days.
Well congrats are definitely in order for the king and queen! Let’s all take a moment to appreciate the beauty of that picture B posted on her instagram page. Thank you for showing us and letting us know it’s real boo and before the real stretching begins.
Expecting twins is kind of a big deal; it’s a double blessing. However, in many cases it’s a complete but welcomed shock:). I have to say I’m starting to think maybe Beyoncé is superhuman because mothers of twins are in categories unmatched, if I do say so myself 🤷🏽♀️💁🏽. We are quite amazing:). (Tooting my own horn- beep beep)! I digress…
Anyhoo, here are my top most enjoyable moments I’d like to share from mothering twins that Jay & Bey have to look forward to:
- When they learn to respect the art of eating a chicken wing🍗. This means eating all the meat off and not leaving anything on the bone 🍖. It was a proud day when they mastered that!
- You have two people that can scratch your back. Four little hands that can get to those hard to reach areas where your awkward stretch just won’t reach. And if one is acting funky and does want to help the other is always ready and willing. #imjstheycomeinhandy
- More hands to help you with groceries bags. Saves multiple trips, again very handy.
- When they learn to appreciate the movies that were released during your childhood and they can repeat scenes verbatim. For us it’s Lion King and currently Space Jam🚀! So funny and warms your heart I promise💙:)
- Lastly, they are so loving toward you and each other. Disclaimer: they will fight like cats and dogs or in my case 80 year old men or as of recently MMA fighters. However, the love the two of them will share with one another is undeniable and beautiful!
Cheers🍻 to Shawn & Beyonce for their new bundles of joy! I’m happy y’all will have nannies to help🙄. 🤷🏽♀️ I’m real. 💙 still love y’all. Sending prayers up 🙏🏽❤👶🏽👶🏽. Welcome to our elite club😘